Monday, January 21, 2013

Hello there!

I can't believe it has been nearly a year since I last posted here. I feel like I have evolved physically, mentally and emotionally countless times from the moment I became a mother up to the present. The evolution continues as being a mom is a learning experience that goes on all throughout the years and beyond of a child's' life. Each turn of events contributes priceless and beautiful moments to my being. 

I cannot promise that this is the jump start to my blog's come back. And, anyway, I have only but myself who'd hope for that. :)

So, onto the first photo of 2013. 

Here's what I wore to a reunion in December 2012, celebrating a decade of college friendship. 


 
 top & bottom: betty [sm gtw]
cardi: just g
shoes: sugarkids
necklace: sm accessories

 Although incomplete, we had tremendous fun!
Nobody went home empty-handed. Literally! There were too many
gifts/prizes raffled off. Thanks to our donors, local and overseas! :)


Until the next post. :) 

Hope you had a great weekend. Start the next one with the right and good attitude and all else positive will come about. Stay +

No comments: