Thursday, January 27, 2011

Broadsheet

Rarely did I get the chance to leaf through some broadsheets in the past 6 years. I was very preoccupied with deadlines and compliance ratings then. When I visited my parents who never miss a Sunday paper last weekend, I came across this campaign(?).

I wonder who's behind this and what other papers printed it that Sunday. LOL :)

I don't think I'd be able to keep the funny thought or the punchline if I translate this directly to English.
Basically, Globe, Sun and Smart are the 3 biggest telecommunications companies that provide 
wireless/mobile phone services in the Philippines. This is "sort of" the public's appeal to them to treat their 
subscribers to some freebies in the form of free SMS or unlimited internet access at no cost. :)
Bright idea! :)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Ohmygosh!!!! I will marry the dude who printed this out! :))