Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Team IRIS

Let me introduce to you my team, Team IRIS. 

2006. None among my straight guy members were enthusiastic about naming a team I would be owning for the next 5 years. The gay ones were so stoked about it, though. Hence, IRIS. :)

It was mandatory to name a team after a god/goddess from the Greek Mythology. So after confirming that they did not just make it up, I instantly agreed. IRIS. Perfect! :)

I knew from then on that I was going to be a proud leader. I still am so! :)


I had been told that my previous team had been planning for this for a long time. 
Thank you so much, guys! :) You know how much the team means to me. 
I love you, IRIS! You will always be in my ♥.


Hope you're all having a good day/night wherever you are on Earth. :)

1 comment:

Fashion Cappuccino said...

That is so cute! I love the little toy version of you! xoxoxoo