Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Stay +

I will forever remember this month as the happiest of all 2011 months.

August 13, I tested positive.

August 14, the OB confirmed "definitely, pregnant.."

To this day, I still can't believe that we're going to have a baby. People ask what we did to make it happen after 3 long years of waiting. Believe it or not, we did not do anything. My husband and I even thought one of us was barren. This is not a miracle but 'surprising' is certainly an understatement.

I don't know how to describe it but 'mixed-emotions' would suit it best, I guess. I cried and cried happy tears. I didn't talk when I delivered the news to my husband because I didn't know how to. One thing I remember clearly was whispering "Thank you, papa Jesus!" upon seeing the positive result. I didn't know what else to say because I had so much going on in my head. I started to fear for my baby's health. I thought of ways to bring the good news to my parents. I anticipated friends' and workmates' reactions. I thought twice [or more] about quitting my job. All of this and A LOT MORE rushed through my head. 

But one thing is more clear now than ever, you may always know what you want but only God knows when you deserve it. 

I will always have faith in Him because He has never failed me. Positive things really do happen to positive people. :)

Stay +
 


2 comments:

Unknown said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH

the happiest news evah!!!!

Am so happy for you. That miraculous two red lines! ingat ka mabuti, enjoy and love every hour of your pregancy. So.so.happy for you.

Really, i am.

Hazel said...

CONGRATS!!! :) i'm so happy for you!!! God really does answer our prayers..in the right time :)