Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Danica Magpantay at EDFF Fasion Week

Sharing with you a photo I came across with while getting my daily dose of fashion inspiration from Saucy Glossie. Although I am not a fan of hers, I thought this is worth sharing/blogging because, after all, she's a Filipina making us proud by representing at the EDFF Fasion Week. :)


 Right: Danica M., Photo from here by Saucy Glossie
Left: One of my fave looks. Saucy Glossie herself. 


Speaking of Saucy Glossie, you should check her out! She's definitely someone to follow as her style is always elegantly put-together. So chic is she that's she's been featured in several glossy pages including Vogue and Elle, and, has been invited to multiple fashion events/shows. At times, to walk the runway. :)
Have a productive Tuesday! :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for leaving a comment babe
im following you :) hope you follow me too :) nice to know more filipino bloggers,my bestfren is a filipino

http://moncheri-lily.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks for you sweet comment! xx

ching said...

holy cow, she's filipina??? AWESOMESAUCE!!!

Aie Corpuz said...

she's really pretty noh?

thegreenhairclip said...

Liya: thank you :)
Maike: no biggie :)
ching: she is!
Aie: she's gorgeous but not my preference for a model. :)