Monday, February 21, 2011

Red Requirement

It is (sort of) a requirement to attend a family member's birthday celebration in red. Wearing a different color, especially black or dark blue, is a no-no. Do you guys have a similar practice? 

I had mentioned in a past entry that the weekend that just passed was special for 2 people in my family. And oh man, I never realized until this moment that I didn't have that many red in my closet. :(


 
top: kids of bayo
short: mint [DIY cutoff]
shoes: topshop
belt: uni qlo
bag: egg 


The bag is about 4 years old and looks more beaten-up in actual than in photos. I had to replace the sling with this rope belt because the original one could no longer stand the weight.

Smile and be + always! :)

3 comments:

procne said...

mabuti pa kayo. you guys color-code. I wish we do too. cute in pictures!

krissy ♥ said...

You know what this means: a shopping trip for more red clothes!! =D Man, that sounds like fun! I wish we have that tradition also =)

thegreenhairclip said...

procne: yes, cute in pictures hehe
krissy: i'm sure i'd end up buying a different color. red seems to be my last choice.