Tuesday, March 15, 2011

We Are Always Children

In one way or another, the kid in you rejoices when in a kiddie party. Who doesn't?! 

Kiddie parties are sometimes more enjoyable than adult ones, in the sense that they gather to have clean fun! It's a family day! No one leaves, drives and gets home drunk and wasted. Although, err.. I had been to a few that ended with a number of drunken attendees.  


 

top: forever21
bottom: f&h
shoes: topshop


These are the most comfortable pair of stretchable jeans I have. Thus, they are my go-to jeans. I tend to just vary the look through the top I use. No red requirement for the party I went to on Sunday unlike here so I was practically free to wear any color but still avoided black.  


Enjoy your Tuesday! :)

13 comments:

Maike said...

Thank you! xx

Hazel said...

aww kiddie parties.. i rarely get to be invited to attend those now haha :(

AVA T.♥ said...

nice casual outfit!:)

Fashion Cappuccino said...

I love any parties that involve kids! They can be a handful but it's so much fun and you can let loose and enjoy yourself. You look so comfy in those jeans..and I need to get a pair of sneakers because all I wear to be comfortable around here is flip flops. xxoxoxoo

Ladawan said...

cooool outfit. di pa ako nakagawa, teach me hehhe

Michelle said...

This is such an adorable outfit!! :)

Dana Lee said...

You look great! I love the flannel top :)

Liya said...

so comfy :D

Michelle said...

You're tagged! :)

http://beautifulloft.blogspot.com/2011/03/tag-filipino-youtube-tag-second-edition.html

KANI said...

haha i love comfy jeans, they are so hard to find though <3 glad you found your comfy pair!

cherie said...

i love f&h for their jeans too! you look so casual chic here. :)

Emmi ja Elina said...

I like your clothes and blog!
/Elina

WE INSPIRE US said...

a very great casual look!! u r so pretty!